Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Winter Blues

So remember when September rolled around and all of you were anxious to say goodbye to summer dresses and bikini's and replace them with "sweater weather" and pumpkin spice lattes? Well I'm cursing every single one of you because this weather has me dreaming of 80 degree days sitting by the pool. Sweater weather was quickly replaced by coat weather and this week I was digging through my closet looking for something to keep me warm on my ride into work. I even had to scrape ice off my car a couple days this week, which is quite possibly one of my top 5 least favorite activities of all time. 
However, the winter blues are all bad... we have my two favorites holidays right around the corner and it gives me an excuse to pull out my favorite royal blue coat from J Crew Factory that I bought last year. Long gone are the days where we all wore dull winter colors to mirror our winter depression. Now, it's the brighter the coat the better! This year I've seen so many beautiful bright coats that I had my eye on (like this one and this one!), and they really stand out when pictured behind a winter wonderland of snow (gasp!). 







Coat J Crew Factory, old (newer versions here, here and I'm lusting over this one) 
Scarf // Leggings // Sunglasses // Kate Spade Beau Bag (newer version here)
Flats C Wonder, old // Glasses Ring // Lips Ring

Have you pulled out the winter coat yet?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. obsessed with this outfit! this is definitely your color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is so beautiful and it looks stunning on you!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a maroon-red coat and I love it! Of course I have my basic black coats too, for when I just want to hide. But I love bright colors in the winter. :)

    <3
    kimberrleigh

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo