Thursday, November 13, 2014

It's Finally Here!

The day has finally come! In a couple hours I will be boarding a flight to Florida to spend my birthday weekend in Disney World and Universal Studios! I can't believe 6 months have gone by since we spontaneously booked this trip. I'm super excited to have a girls trip with my best friends in the happiest place on earth. This will be my first time visiting Disney when the parks are decorated for the holidays and I'm looking forward to seeing the beautiful Christmas decorations. Cinderella's castle is even covered in lights with a Frozen theme (gasp!). 

Disney Packing Essentials:
Packing for Disney can be difficult because it's not a traditional vacation. You're basically on your feet all day in the theme parks so you are worrying more about comfort than style. A great pair of sneakers are a must because there is nothing worse than having sore feet in Disney World. However, Disney is the perfect place to let your inner kid run wild! Fun graphic tee shirts of your favorite character and matching Disney pajamas are a fun was to accessorize on your trip, plus you can never go wrong with a pair of Minnie ears! Finally there are some necessities too including a cross body bag so you can be hands free in the park, a swim suit for breaks at the pool, and a pair of sunnies to block the sun will all make your Disney experience much more enjoyable.



When was the last time you went to Disney World?
Be sure to follow all my magical adventures this week on Instagram !
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Ah I am so jealous!!! I havent been to Disney in years but I freaking love that place. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO super excited for you!!!! I am also a wee bit jealous (even though I was there only 2 months ago) I seriously have never had such an amazing time. Everything was just perfect!! I am not sure if you will have to worry about rain showers since its later in the season, but maybe have a cheap rain poncho handy.. (it rained literally every day right around 3ish when we were there in September).
    Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness have fun alex!! so jealous of you right now! i am in love with that blue and black bathing suit. so pretty! cant wait to hear about your trip

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  4. have so much fun!! i'm excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blast at Disney World & happy early birthday Alex! Can't wait to see your photos from the trip :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo