Saturday, November 1, 2014

Weekly Outfit Recap

Fingers crossed this is the last week of taking pictures inside, at least until it's too cold to take them outside again! With day lights savings right around the corner I will no longer be driving to work in the dark. Seriously, when I get to the office at 7am it is so eerie because with no light coming in from the windows it feels like I am working in the middle of the night! Anyways, it got colder towards the end of the week so I've slowly been incorporating more cardigans into my daily work outfits but they're still light enough that I'm not dying of heat when I get to the office.

Top Michael Kors (similar) // Leggings // Booties ALDO (similar)


Chambray Top // Gigi Pant // Loafers Material Girl (similar)

Glasses Bangle // Gold Bracelet // Gold Necklace Macy's (similar) // Wishbone Necklace

Sweater C Wonder (similar here and here) // Tee // Jeans // Flats

Necklace Macy's (similar)

Cardigan Banana Republic (similar) // Top Club Monaco (old) // Gigi Pant // 
Loafers Material Girl (similar)

Necklace J Crew Factory (similar)

What did you wear this week?
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Love the first top, very cute :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first top! It is so cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfits! Really loving that first top. It's my favorite of your looks!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I feel the opposite about Daylight Savings though. It totally depresses me to walk the dog in the early evening at pitch black. How many more days until summer??

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the blue button up, the turquoise flats, and those loafers! Ah can't believe it's already time to turn the clock's back!

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOTALLY LOVE YOUR STYLE

    http://dimi-cool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE! Love all of your cobalt.

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo