Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Thoughts + A Weekend Recap

Happy Sunday!
This weekend flew by, but I'm not as depressed as I normally would be knowing that we only have a 3-day work week ahead of us following by an entire day of eating (calories don't count on holidays, right?)! It was actually a really warm day today in upstate New York with weather in the 50's so we're going to do some grilling tonight, woohoo!

Weekend Recap:
  • I'm still sick, ugh. Mainly I think I just overexerted myself in Disney, prolonging my cold and making me feel gross. Plus, I may be experiencing a little post-Florida depression that isn't helping me recover as fast as I'd hope. Alas, I spent my Friday night in bed watching bad TV because I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to do anything fun... boring!
  • Saturday I went to the outlets to do some shopping! I don't normally go out on Black Friday so I was hoping to scoop up some last minute deals before all the crazy people get out shopping. Luckily in addition to picking up some stuff for myself I was able to buy birthday gifts for two of my girlfriends, as well as getting a jumpstart on Christmas for my dad, aunts and uncles, success!
  • Today was filled with the typical blogger duties, finishing up some last minute posts for this week and taking photos of a few outfits I want to show you guys. Also, I sent over another article for the Undeniable Report that should be out later this week, yay!
  • While at the outlets yesterday I picked up some peppermint hot cocoa from Harry and David, so I'm looking forward to making that tonight and enjoying the Walking Dead.
What did you do this weekend?
Anyone else looking forward to the 3 day work week?
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. So sorry you're still sick! Hopefully you feel better soon :) And yes, this 3-day week is making me forget about the Sunday blues! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    xo, K
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love that quote!

    I hate that you aren't feeling well :( Have you tried Mucinex tea? I started to get a cold this week, and it nipped it in the bud quickly!

    Have you ever tried peppermint tea? I have become obsessed with it lately.

    Hope you have a great week, dear!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better asap! :) I put up my Christmas decorations yesterday and did some cleaning today. Doesn't sound too fun, but that's how I love to spend my weekends - relaxed and easy!

    <3
    kimberrleigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better and eat a lot of chicken soup!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote! It is so true! I hope you feel better soon!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better! Although I bet it's a little bit of post Disney depression (I'm experiencing "haven't been to Disney in forever depression"). Can't wait to read your UR article!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo