Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Thoughts + A Weekend Recap

Happy Sunday!
Hope your first weekend in November was a good one, it seems like the second the clock strikes midnight on Halloween night we automatically jump into discussion of the upcoming holidays, not that I'm complaining because other than summer the holidays are my favorite time of year. I was at the mall on Friday and it was completely decorated for Christmas and it definitely put me in the holiday spirit (I know I'm jumping the gun a little bit!).

Here is a quick recap of my weekend:
  • Friday was my day off so of course I ended up at the mall. I'm starting to think having every other Friday off might not be so good for my bank account because now that I have the extra time on my hands I find myself filling it with new clothes. Gap was having a big sale 40% off everything with an additional 15% off clearance when you used your credit card so I ended up picking up a few goodies including this chunky grey sweater and a navy plaid scarf
  • As mentioned previously I'm not a huge fan of Halloween but I made plans with a few friends to get together have delicious dinner and watch some scary shows on TV on Friday night. Plus we took turns answering the doorbell for trick-or-treaters. Honestly I expected more little girls to be dressed as Elsa from Frozen but there was some very cute costumes.
  • Saturday tends to be my lazy day, so I caught up on my DVR, blogs and browsed some recipes that I can make for dinner this week. I'm seriously loving all the new Thanksgiving themed dinner ideas on Pinterest!
  • Today I'm doing my weekly grocery shopping, taking some blog pictures for this upcoming weeks posts and getting ready for the Walking Dead tonight! I'm excited to finally get some answers as to where Beth is!
What did you do this weekend?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I loved Halloween, haha I dressed up as Kylie Jenner - an excuse to make my hair blue! Ever since Friday, I have just been trying to get all of the candy out of my system. Good weekend! Anyways, would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a sucker for a sale too, but I rationalize by telling myself that I'm really saving money by buying clothing on sale...

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo