Friday, November 21, 2014

Five


I am so happy today is Friday. After returning home from Florida last Monday things have been crazy hectic. I've been trying to play catch up with all my blogs as well as finding time to write posts here, respond to all my emails, and get articles finished for The Undeniable Report. On top of that work has been busy as well. I go away for 3 days and suddenly I have so many voicemails to catch up on, ugh. So long story short I can't wait to snuggle up on the couch tonight and do absolutely nothing. On a more positive note, I'll be heading to the outlets tomorrow morning to do a little early Christmas shopping. I don't like to go out on Black Friday so this will be my time to grab all those deals!

Here is some weekend reading for you guys:
  • I'm so excited to see Wild, the movie based on the novel by Cheryl Strayed that I just finished a few weeks ago. Reese Witherspoon will be taking on the role of Cheryl and judging by this trailer, the movie will be a great tribute to the book.
  • Stop by the Undeniable Report to read Michaela's article on How to Stay Healthy Over the Holidays, it will definitely come in handy over the next few weeks.
  • One year ago I made a 25 Before 25 List, be sure to check out how I did... lets just say if this was a test I would give myself a 75% (which is passing, right?!).
  • With Black Friday only a week away I'm already starting to make a list of possibly online purchases. I'm hoping to possibly score a deal on this striped silk top and this Buffalo plaid tote.
  • I found this recipe for cheddar jalapeƱo cornbread that looks fantastic, think I'm going to try it next time I make jambalaya.
What are you up to this weekend?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I already have my black friday checklist! Although, I am really just hoping Express starts their black friday deal early again. (Last year it started on the Tuesday or Wednesday before!)
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely been there with those crazy busy days! So crazy how voicemails and emails just pile up! I have made a black friday list as well, but I have already started buying as well :/.

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo