Tuesday, November 4, 2014

New Recipe: Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki

Happy Tasty Tuesday!
A couple months ago I made a chicken teriyaki recipe using a pan, but when I was given a crock-pot version I knew I had to try it because meat always ends up coming out more tender and tasty when it's cooked over a long period of time. After making this version I could never go back to the old one because this was fabulous! I made it last Sunday for dinner and it allowed the chicken to marinate all afternoon so when it was time to eat the chicken was full of flavor!

Ingredients:
Directions:
  • In a large bowl, combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauze, brown sugar and garlic. Stirred until completely combined.
  • Add chicken to sauce and toss to coat.
  • Pour chicken and teriyaki liquid mixture into the crock-pot.
  • Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
  • About 45 minutes prior to serving, prepare Rice-A-Roni rice according to the box directions.
  • 5 minutes prior to serving, microwave mixed veggie steamers.
  • Serve chicken over plated rice and veggies, spoon juices on top for extra flavor.
  • Enjoy!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. aww lovely, i haven't tried this yet in my life.

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Chinese food + crock pot... yes please!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious....will have to give it a try!
    Oh Buoy Boston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love crock pot recipes, my mom used to make them all the time!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo