Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Ready for a huge shock?
 There is only 50 days until Christmas. Yeah, I know, thats a pretty big bomb to drop. 50 days may seem like a lot to some, but I know with all the hustling and bustling thats associated with the holidays that it will fly by. November and December is always a crazy couple of months for me because in addition to Thanksgiving and Christmas, I also have a birthday and a trip to NYC to fit in, so it seems like for the next few weeks my schedule will be booked. 
This is around the time that I start making a birthday/holiday wish list, which I'm typically guilty of buying for myself on my own. I found that when I physically write down the items that I want, I can better visualize these items and how they would play a role in my wardrobe. It also helps me remove items that I don't really need along with managing sales and price tags. 
  1. Ripped Black Denim: I've had my eye on a pair of black denim from Madewell for awhile, but instead of ordering them only I'd rather try them on in stores which is why I'm saving this purchase for when I head down to NYC the first week of December.
  2. Black Studded and Plaid Loafers: My feet are super sensitive when it comes to flats and loafers but for some reason J Crew Factory's shoes always fit me like a glove and are so comfortable. I have a ton of solid colors but I'm looking for more patterns to add to my closet.
  3. Clare V Calf Hair Clutch: This one has been on my list for a long time. Leopard accessories are a great addition to any wardrobe and it can be dressed up or down.
  4. Tortoise Shell Necklace/Dice Bracelet: I always gravitate towards gold toned jewelry but this tortoise shell necklace is a fun alternative. Plus, that dice bracelet is just asking to be worn to a spontaneous trip to Vegas!
  5. Blue Glasses: I have black and tortoise shell but blue is my next frame color I am coveting. I see a Warby Parker At Home Try On Kit in my near future.
  6. Printed Tops: I've been investing in more silk tops as of late and when I saw that J Crew silk stripe top I thought it would be a great top to wear to the office. On the flip side, that plaid tunic would be great weekend wear!
Please tell me I'm not the only one putting together a holiday wish list?


7 comments:

  1. I would love to add that leopard clutch to my closet! Don't worry, I'm making lists too haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your picks especially that leopard clutch!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those plaid loafers! So cute!

    xoxo
    lawfullysassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugggg that Clare V clutch has been on my wishlist FOREVER too, just so expensive! But sooooo pretty...

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Claire V clutch has been on my wishlist forever too! and I love that plaid tunic, that would be great for the weekend!

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been making lists for forever shh... And loving all the loafers!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo