Friday, November 14, 2014

Weekend Reading

TGIF friends!
I hope most of you had a short week due to Veterans Day, that always helps the work week move a little faster when you have a day off in the middle of the week. Today I am headed to Universal Studios where I will spend most of my day at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I was there a few years ago with my aunt and cousins but they have added so many new additional to the park including Diagon Alley since I've been there. I'm really looking forward to visiting Platform 9 3/4 and riding the Hogwarts Express. 

In addition to Harry Potter World, here are a few other things I'm loving this week:
  • All of the holiday collections are starting to come out of the woodwork and I couldn't be more excited about it. C Wonder released their holiday gift guide and I would like one of everything on the list. I especially love this Buffalo Check Throw and the Supernova Star Necklace, which would be perfect for Christmas Eve dinner!
  • With Thanksgiving less than 2 weeks away, I've been following the Food Network on Pinterest. They have so many amazing recipes, my favorites being the dessert section (how cute are these Oreo Turkeys)!
  • It had been years since I bought jeans so this year I've been finally updating my jean wardrobe. I found the perfect boyfriend jeans at the Gap that fit me perfectly so now I basically want all new Gap jeans. These always skinny jeans are next on my list when I can finally use my Gap Cash. 
  • Looking for new bedding for winter? Make sure you check out my post on my favorite Martha Stewart Bedding.
  • Since I was on a plane yesterday I stumbled upon this article for 14 Stylish Carry-Ons for Every Budget. This post is for those of you taking a winter vacation this year, because they have a lot of great options. Personally, I hate to check a bag so I found this article very helpful.
What are you loving this week?
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. love the martha bedding--i've been searching for a nice winter throw!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun at HP world! I would love to go one day!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ecard! That's exactly how I'm feeling right now! Jealous of your day trip! I want to go to Harry Potter World so bad! lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo