Saturday, November 8, 2014

Outfit Recap

I love when I have one of those weeks where I can be stylish and comfortable at the same time. It's one of those win/win situations because you feel good about yourself but you're not having a "beauty is pain" moment either. This week I was definitely having one of those moments because I got to pull out some of my favorite tops, combined with comfy flats. The temperatures are going to drop next week and sweaters will definitely be worn, so this past week I made sure to enjoy these easy blouses and tops. 

Top J Crew (3 quarter sleeved Factory version here) // Jeans (on sale now!) // Flats C Wonder (old)


Blouse Calvin Klein (similar here and here) // Pants // 
Flats J Crew Factory (other colors available here)

Bow Necklace Loft (similar here) // Wishbone Necklace C Wonder 

Top Ralph Lauren //  Jeans (on sale!) // Flats J Crew Factory (other colors available here)

Necklace JC Penney (similar here)

I'm obsessed with the elbow patch detail on this top, I could have 
bought it in all the different patterns and colors!

What did you wear this week?
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with all of your colorful flats!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first top! I remember them having those at J. Crew a few years ago and I so wish I would have bought one! I might have to look into the ones at J. Crew factory...

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your first top! I have been on the lookout for a peter pan collar top like that, so thank you for posting the link to the j crew factory one! :)

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your outfits as always! You rock the Peter Pan collar!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love all of your outfits this week! Especially the peter pan collar outfit, so cute!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work week outfits! I have the same peter pan collar top from J. Crew Factory and I live in it this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bow necklace is so adorable! Love it!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo