Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Schoolboy Blazer

Every girl needs a perfect navy blazer. They can be dressed up or down, plus they're a great go-to when you're just not feeling a sweater during the chillier months. Right about now I'm experiencing major post-Disney exhaustion and I was not happy to go back to the colder weather. Nothing in my closet looks appealing and I've been all around grumpy. So when I have those moments when I have 
"nothing to wear," I always turn to my wardrobe staples which includes this blazer. It's an immediate mood booster when you can put on something that you love, so this outfit helped with my Florida depression that set in. Don't get me wrong, I love the seasons and upstate New York gets all of them but that warm Florida weather can be very tempting, could definitely see myself in shorts all year long!

Now lets discuss riding boots. I got these INC boots a couple years ago in Macy's and I rarely wear them. I'm not sure why, because they're a beautiful boot and every time I put them on I'm reminded of their beauty. I guess I'm guilty of having my favorite pairs of boots and neglecting others, but after wearing them for this outfit I made a mental note to incorporate them into outfits more. 



(ignore the dog hair, I now view it as an additional accessory to all my outfits)

Schoolboy Blazer // Jeans // Long Sleeve Tee // Boots INC (old) (similar here)
Necklace Macy's (old) (similar) // Stretch Ball Bracelet
 Flower Bracelet Kate Spade (old) (similar) //  Coach Wristlet (old)

What are your fall go-to pieces?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You look great! Love your arm party -- we have the same Kate Spade bracelet!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great blazer! Lovely outfit :)
    I know all about dog hair haha :P

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer! I have a grey J. Crew schoolboy blazer that I wear all the time in fall and winter, but have been thinking about getting the camel colored one next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blazer look!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo