Monday, November 3, 2014

Pretty in Pink

Please tell me I'm not the only one guilty of forgetting that I own certain items only to come across them hidden in the back of my closet. It's always mixed emotions because on one hand it serves as a reminder that I need a better way to organize my clothes, but it also feels like Christmas morning because it's like a brand new present to wear! That is what happened the other day when I found my quilted pink jacket from Ralph Lauren. I received this as a Christmas gift years ago and wear it every fall but this year I completely forgot about it until now. It actually arrived at the perfect time because it's a nice November coat. It keeps me warm during the cool mornings before the December cold really sets in. I'm also in love with the baby pink color because with all the dark blues, grays, and forest greens around, it's fun to wear something bright and stand out in the crowd.

Coat Ralph Lauren (old) // Jeans Express // Bag Kate Spade Outlet // 

Necklace J Crew, old (similar) 

Loafers Sperry (Tan version here)


My coat is no longer available, but here are a few of my other favorite quilted items for fall:

C Wonder Quilted Vest // Quilted Tote // Joules Full Length Navy Coat // Quilted Rainboots

How do you style your quilted jacket?
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. LOVE pink and navy together. That shade of pink really compliments you!

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pink coat! You are definitely not the only one guilty of forgetting you have things - I cleaned out my closet last week and I rediscovered more things than I care to admit.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that pink jacket, Alex!! so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, dear! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award Blog Challenge. I apologize if you've already done it and I missed the post. Check out my blog challenge post for more information..

    ~Dana
    curly hair & high heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love quilted everything! So cute!

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this coat! The color is great and I love the loafers and how you styled it. Also loving the inspiration at the bottom as well, beautiful touch.

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your purse is super cute!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I would remember a super cute coat in my closet! Alas, my closet is tiny so I may have to bite the bullet and buy one (FL is getting chilly!!) but Merry Christmas from your closet! A new/old discovery is always so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that pink coat! Just did a blog post on how much I love pink coats in the winter. And I own that Ralph Lauren quilted equestrian jacket from Macy's! We are on the same page when it comes to winter wear ;)

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo