Monday, November 24, 2014

Gift Guide #1: BFF


It's the most wonderful time of the year! The holiday bustle has already started even though Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet. Personally, I like to get a jump start on my holiday shopping in November because December is always super hectic with holiday activities and parties. Starting this week I'll be doing gift guide highlighting different gift ideas for the different people in your life. Being the shopper than I am, I really enjoy buying gifts for others... mainly because it gives me an excuse to head to the mall! 
Today I'll be focusing on gifts to get your BFF, because she deserves to be spoiled after putting up with you for all these years! I always thought friends we're the easiest to shop for because you most likely have similar interests. Each year my friends do a secret Santa and even though we haven't picked names just yet, I'm already brainstorming ideas for each of my friends!

  1. Pamper your friends with a little R&R kit filled with slippers, a sleep mask, pajamas and nail polish. Perfect for a girls night in!
  2. For the girl who loves glamour, fancy bangles and a shiny jewelry tray to display them is the perfect holly jolly present!
  3. Your BFF is awesome, so giving her a book set filled with new releases like Lena Dunham and Amy Poellers and Sophia Amoruso's new books will leave her laughing and feeling inspired!
  4. Baby it's cold outside, so keep your BFF warm with hats, gloves, and scarves. Don't forget the fun travel mug, phone case and cute tote for when she's out running errands in the cold! 

What are you getting your BFF?
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Alex, thanks for featuring my market tote! I love this gift guide, lots of great ideas!

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. My BFF is a candle lover, so I'll definitely be getting her a few lovely scented ones. My sister is one of my best friends too, and as soon as I finish "Not That Kind of Girl" she'll be getting it! :)

    <3
    kimberrleigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that beanie and those gloves!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this gift guide, everything you included is so great!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect guide for gifts for your BFF! Thanks for this inspiration because I am going to do some Christmas shopping this weekend. I love that slipper and sleep mask set.

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo