Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Thoughts + A Weekend Recap

This was not the weekend to get sick. 
With Disney less than 4 days away I really can't afford to get a cold so I tried to take it easy this weekend, consume all my medicine religiously and get lots of sleep so by the time I get on that plane on Thursday I am healthy and full of energy. So I don't have much to report on my weekend other than it was spend in my pajamas working on my blog so I have posts for when I'm away.

Also we finished our tee shirts for Harry Potter World and I'm obsessed with how they came out. I can't wait to wear them in the park! 
Mischief Managed!


Anyone else suffering from a cold?
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Aw cold's are the worst - you feel like crap but you're not so sick that you can sleep for 12 hours, wake up for 2 and sleep for another 8... so you're bored AND feeling crummy. Sorry, lady!

    That said, I LOVE that shirt! Pottermore!

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just stumbled upon your blog and it's lovely! Can't wait to read more!

    Elizabeth, www.moonlightgoodbyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better before Disney! Oh my gosh I'm SO excited for you!!!!!!!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work! come follow me!

    My blog: Make It Up or Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better! I love the t-shirt and hope you have a great trip to Disney!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS!! I adore the shirts you madeeeee!!! I would have literally purchased one in Harry Potter World if they were available!
    Have so much fun there!!!

    ~Dana // curly hair & high heels

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo