Friday, November 28, 2014

Tommy Hilfiger + Black Friday Sales!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with too many calories to count. Many of you are probably knee deep in Black Friday sales right about now, hopefully you're not wrestling the lady next to you for those last pair of boots in your size. Personally I've never been a big Black Friday shopper and it's the one day a year I actually say 'no' to going to the mall. I'm not sure if it's post Thanksgiving fatigue or my inability to deal with large crowds but I prefer to spend the day after Thanksgiving on the couch rather than the mall. However, that hasn't stopped me from looking at all the fabulous online deals and I'll most likely be making a few purchases from the comforts of my pajamas at home. 
Speaking of shopping, have any of you checked out the new Tommy Hilfiger winter collection recently? I used to be a big fan of Tommy products when I was in high school but got away from them around college years--unimpressed with what they were putting in stores. But this year, I've become a fan again! It all started when last summer Hilfiger teamed up with my favorite adorkable actress Zooey Deschanel to create a ton of really cute preppy dresses. Then this fall he continued his winning streak by putting out a bunch of tops and sweaters that I thought were fantastic. I received this specific plaid top for my birthday last week and I loved the teal and blue plaid colors. I'm guilty of wearing a lot of grey in the wintertime, so I'm trying to make more of an effort to pull out those winter brights too. Paired with one of my favorite C Wonder cardigans this top really brightens my mood!






Top Tommy Hilfiger (similar here and here) // Cardigan C Wonder, old (grey & black versions hereJeans // Ring 1 and Ring 2 // Bow Necklace // Booties // Bag J Crew, old (Factory version here).

Have you check out Tommy Hilfiger's winter line?

Okay back to the sales, just wanted to alert all of you to some of the Black Friday/Weekend sales we will be seeing in case you got the Christmas Present Bug!
  • C Wonder: 40% off everything
  • Kate Spade: Up to 75% off + free shipping
  • J Crew: 30% off full priced items
  • J Crew Factory: 50% off entire store
  • Ann Taylor: 50% off entire store
  • Francesca's: 20% off everything
  • LL Bean: 10% off entire store, $10 gift card for every $50 purchased
  • Nordstrom: Up to 40% off on select items
  • Macy's: Various deals throughout the store, some up to 70% off
  • Express: 50% off the entire store
  • Design Darling: 20% off the entire store
  • LOFT: 50% off entire store
  • Talbots: 50% off one item until noon, 40% off entire purchase all day
  • Gap: 50% off entire store
  • Madewell: 25% off entire purchase
  • Vera Bradley: 50% off all sale styles
  • ALDO: 50% off original price on all reduced merchandise
  • Old Navy: 30% off everything
  • Shopbop: 15% off orders of $250, 20% off orders of $500, 25% off orders of $1000
  • Last Call Neiman Marcus: Up to 40-60% off everything
  • Barnes and Noble: 30% off one item
Are you planning on shopping this Black Friday?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now on Bloglovin'
    Hope you'll like mine too!
    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh what a cute outfit! I love the bright colors, the plaid and cardigan literally look perfect together. Have a great weekend.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color is beautiful on you! I love your outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute! I love that color on you! And I love seeing a full outfit post from you!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo