Saturday, November 22, 2014

Outfit Recap

Taking pictures this week was no fun at all, it's below freezing at 6:30am when I take my photos and without a coat it was not pleasant. I'm not sure what I'll do when the real cold hits and we have snow on the ground #bloggerproblems! This weather did however give me an excuse to bring out the heavy sweaters and warm blazers! 

Sweater J Crew (similar) // Jeans // Flats // Necklace

Sweater Banana Republic (similar) // Top // Jeans // Loafers Sperry (tan version here)

Blazer Ann Taylor (similar) // Blouse J Crew Factory, old (similar here) // Jeans // 
Flats Ralph Lauren (similar)

Sweater American Eagle (old) // Leggings // Booties ALDO (similar)

What did you wear this week?
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I hate that I can't take pictures outside anymore because it is just too darn cold! You look fabulous of course!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater (last shot)! Looks so warm and cozy. :)

    Victoria, 'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that last sweater, Alex, so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, as always! The last look is my favorite :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that fair isle black and white sweater in your last pic is so cute! I love those kind of sweaters for winter. Wish it was still available!

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweater in the last photo - I never think to look in American Eagle! Great outfits!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that first outfit! I love sweaters... here it's a diff problem where I live cause it's hot all the time :)

    Found you in one of the fashion blogs I frequent and thought I'd give you a visit. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks? Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo