Monday, July 21, 2014

Who Wears Short Shorts?

Despite that fact that all my Weekly Outfit Recaps consist mainly of dresses and skirts, my go-to weekend wear is always a pair of shorts. Trust me, if I had the option to wear shorts to work I totally would. To me, summer time is all about relaxing and spending time outside so it's key that my outfit choices are not only stylish but comfortable as well, which is why I tend to gravitate towards a comfy pair of shorts. The good news is that there are so many short options out there, that we have the option to dress them up or down depending on the occasion and still look put together. 
Today I put together four different short options for different summer events that vary in "dressiness." Side note: can we take a moment and swoon over that gorgeous Dooney and Bourke Bag under the "Daytime Weekend Wear" look? It's currently on sale at Nordstrom and it's something I could definitely see making an appearance in my wardrobe sometime soon...

Post-Work Cocktails
C Wonder Print Shorts // Zara Cropped Sleeve Blouse // Sandals // Ring // Cuff // Tote

Daytime Weekend Wear
Chino Short // Stripe Tee // Sunnies // Necklace // D&B Leather Tote  // Rope Sandals

Baseball Game

Do you prefer shorts or dresses in the summer?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love the fist and last pair of shorts! All of these outfits are beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely OBSESSED with those C Wonder shorts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dooney purse! and the scalloped shorts!
    www.shotgunsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo