Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Wear

My weekend wear consists mainly of shorts and tanks during the daylight hours but at night if I'm going out with friends I do try and pull on a comfortable skirt or dress. One thing I can say for myself is that I definitely do not fall into a specific category style-wise. I'm basically willing to try everything and anything as long as I feel good about myself in it. If someone was looking at this weekends outfit decisions, they would definitely say I was eclectic because I go from "preppy" on Friday night to a faux leather skirt on Saturday. I definitely like to mix up my style depending on my mood and it's always fun to experiment with different pieces and branch out of my comfort zone every once in awhile and take a fashion risk. 

Friday Night Dinner and Drinks


Skirt J Crew Factory // Lace Top Abercrombie (old) // Necklace J Crew Factory (old)

Crossbody Kate Spade Outlet // Bracelet Target (old) // Ring Kate Spade similar

Saturday Night On The Town
Crop Top Express (old) similar // Leather Skirt Ann Taylor

I have no idea why my camera kept turning my skin red in this photo.... might have been the reflection from the clutch.
Clutch H&M (old) // Bow Tie Bangle Kate Spade // Gold Bangle Kate Spade similar // Gold Stackables Wantables

What do you wear when going out with friends?
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. LOVE that Kate Spade crossbody!
    xx-
    Cathleen
    Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can pull off just about anything! When I go out with friends, I usually wear a summery dress or shorts and a pretty tank dresses up with some accessories.

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That teal skirt is so pretty! It could so easily be dresses up or down - and that bright purse just screams summer! I love this ootd!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute!! I love those clutches... such a great addition to the outfit!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kate Spade bag is adorable!!! I need a fun colorful bag like that in my life! Love your blog too.
    xoxo, Jamie
    www.thefashionnewcomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That kate spade bag is gorgeous! It look so nice with that skirt.
    I'm loving your blog - it would be awesome if you'd take a look at mine!
    xx Sarah
    sarah kate style

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Kate Spade bag is great! I love your green skirt!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo