Saturday, July 26, 2014

Weekly Outfit Recap

This week was a tough one for me- clothing-wise. We had a heat wave in the 518 and the days were HOT! Unfortunately, my office thinks that because its 90 degrees outside they need to blast the AC so its 50 degrees inside. So basically when I walked to my car and sat outside for lunch I was sweating but when inside my cubicle I was wrapped tightly in the blanket that I keep at my desk, ugh.

Dress J Crew (on super sale!) // Necklace/Bracelet Ann Taylor

Dress Lacoste (old) // Necklace Macy's (old) // Bracelet Target (old) // Sandals Sperry

Finally got my hair cut!!
Skirt Ann Taylor (old) // Necklace Macys (old)

Skirt J Crew (on sale!) // Lace Top Express (on sale!) // Necklace ? (old) // Bracelet Kate Spade (old)

Dress Banana Republic (old) // Belt Chicago (old) // Bracelets Kate Spade (old)

What are you up to today?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So so cute!! Loving the top Jcrew dress!

    KK @ www.preppypinkcrocodile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love your style of dresses girl!

    Nathalie | She Wears Prep
    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo