Friday, July 11, 2014

Currently Loving...

TGIF!
Boy this week was a rough one. Between it being the first week back after a holiday weekend and the fact that tomorrow I leave for the beach, it felt like my work days were going at a snails pace. However,  REJOICE because it's over. Side note: how funny is this e-card... this seriously describes my office, they have the AC cranked up to high and I spend my days wrapped in a blanket.

Here is what I'm loving this week:

Cape May
I'm heading to Cape May, New Jersey tomorrow with my family. We make this trip every year and I cannot wait to sit by the beach for the next couple of days. We never do anything exciting on this trip, just plenty of rest, relaxation and plenty of food. It will be nice to get away from the office and my computer for a few days, so I hope you don't mind my blogging absence to much. 

The Leftovers
I definitely have some serious loyalty to HBO. I'm a huge fan of so many of their series (Game of Thrones, Girls, True Blood, Sex and the City, etc) so when I saw they were introducing a new summer series called The Leftovers starring Justin Theroux (Jennifer Aniston's BF) I decided to give it a try. I'm two episodes in so far and I'm still not exactly sure what's going on but I'm definitely intrigued. The main theme of the show is that on October 14th, three years ago 2% of the population vanished into thin air. If you're a fan of shows like Lost then I definitely recommend checking this out. 

Misa
As much as I'm looking forward to vacation this week, I'm dreading leaving Misa behind for the next couple days. I know she is going to be well taken care of and spoiled by my uncle who will be watching her but I will miss her so much while I'm gone. Does anyone else feel super guilty leaving your fur babies behind when you travel?


The new addition to Universal's Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened this week and it looks awesome! I'm in full Harry Potter obsession now that I'm reading the books (I'm on book 3). It's got me so excited for our trip in November. If you're a fan you should definitely check out the interactive map on the Universal website.

Have you heard that Netflix is looking for people to apply to a job where the only requirement is to watch Netflix? Talk about dream come true! Basically it would mean I would get paid for something I do all the time anyways. Entertainment Weekly had a funny article about the terrible things that could happen to you if you got hired by Netflix (ie: not being assigned to Orange is the New Black).

What are you loving this week?
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I would love to have that Netflix Job. Getting paid to watch T.V would be amazing! Great blog post, I always like to know what other bloggers are loving

    http://keighly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They keep my office freezing too! Sometimes I go outside to warm up a bit, but it just makes it worse when I come back inside! I was watching a show on sci fi a couple days ago about the diagon alley addition! My boyfriend and I are talking about going next summer!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love for Netflix to hire me. Dream come true. And I thank God everyday I can control the heat and air in my classroom!! And I am wanting to see The Leftovers so badly! But no HBO. :(

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to work for Netflix! And I'm so jealous you get to go to the Wizarding World! I've been wanting to go for forever!

    xo, Michaela
    The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you mean about leaving pets behind! I go to my boyfriend's for the weekend once a month, and every time I dread leaving my kittens! I hope you have a great trip!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW DO I GET THIS NETFLIX JOB?!? That is basically my dream.

    I cannot wait to go back to HP land now that Gringots is open- the lines are CRAZY now but by November hopefully they will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so jealous of your upcoming harry potter trip, i'm dying to go!

    Makeshift Munch

    ReplyDelete
  8. I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU'RE HEADED TO CAPE MAY! Please visit the Ugly Mug for me. :) Have fun, girl!

    xx
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo