Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Thought + A Weekend Recap

These weekends just fly by don't they? The countdown is on and I officially have 4 days before I leave for Chicago which means I need to start to pack and get myself together! This weekend (despite the cloudy weather) was a lot of fun.  There is just more exciting things to do in the 518 in the summertime which keeps me busy.

Here is a quick recap:
  • Friday night I got dinner with my friend Meg. It was a beautiful night so we were anxious to sit outside and people watch (our favorite pastime in the summer).
  • Saturday afternoon I played chauffeur to my aunt and uncle, and drove them up to Saratoga Race Track. It was a cloudy day so post travels I ended up going to the mall for some retail therapy. There has been some amazing sales, I ended up getting this skirt for $19.50!
  • Saturday night we went out to celebrate my friend Nicole's 25th birthday. Birthday celebrations are always an experience with my friends, we always end up going a little crazier than we normally do and we were out quite late (and I'm paying for it this morning!).
  • Today I'm anxiously hoping the sun decides to make an appearance so I can go to the pool, but if it doesn't it will most likely be a Netflix in bed kind of afternoon.
What did you do this weekend?
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I got home from Austria and unpacked :)

    Nathalie | She Wears Prep
    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the exception of going to my cousin's wedding yesterday, I really didn't do much of anything this weekend. I am thankful for the break though! Hope you have a great week :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like we had a similar Sunday; the sun never made its appearance down in Florida. Other than that, seems like you had a fabulous weekend! How is it over already?!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weekends go by way too fast. I would definitely be up for only work four days a week, but ten hour shifts. I am already looking forward to labor day when we get an extra day, haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote! So happy to hear you had a good weekend!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo