Friday, July 25, 2014

Four

TGIF!
We made it through another work week friends, congrats to all of you! I'm looking forward to a mixture of relaxation and fun this weekend. It's supposed to be a beautiful day in the 518 tomorrow and I will be going out to celebrate a friends birthday. 

Here is what I'm loving this week:

I fell in love with this glasses top a couple weeks ago. You know when you find something you love and you keep going back to the website to see if it's still there. I know this is eventually going to end up in my closet, I just wish it would go on sale first.

We booked our dining reservations for our upcoming November trip to Disney World. I was honestly shocked at the number of restaurants that were already booked, especially because we are going in the off season. However, I'm really happy with what we ended up with and I'm looking forward to several of the restaurants including dinner in Mexico and Japan. Do you have any Disney restaurant recommendations for me?

Lately I've been craving a new pair of glasses. Since I wear my glasses every single day I like to have the option of switching them up. My newest pair that I love are the Baxter by Warby Parker. I think the blue frames would add a fun twist to any outfit.

As mentioned previously in my Who Wears Short Shorts post, I stumbled upon this bag when online shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and instantly fell in love. I think it's important to invest in quality brown and black leather bags that you will have forever (and will never go out of style). This bag is the perfect example of a classic piece that would be a great addition to anyones wardrobe.

What are you loving this week?
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KristinJuly 25, 2014 at 8:38 AM
    I love the bag! I've been thinking about investing in a brown leather bag sometime in the near future - I've needed one on several different occasions!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy Friday alex, those glasses are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your picks! I hope you have a great Friday and weekend!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Warby Parker glasses! I have the Ainsworth frames and always get compliments on them.

    And that's so exciting about Disney! I wanted to go to the Be Our Guest restaurant in Magic Kingdom, but it was sold out when we went for spring break :/

    Sydney
    www.toodlebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo