Saturday, July 5, 2014

Weekly Outfit Recap

Happy Saturday!
I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July yesterday and are not too exhausted from all the celebrating. The best part about the 4th being on a Friday this year is that we have 2 more days to recover. In the meantime, take some time to check out my week in outfits!

Dress eShakti // Necklace J Crew Factory old (similar)
Clutch Kate Spade (old) (Similar) // Bracelet Talbots (old) // Sandals Steve Madden (old)

Dress J Crew (on sale!) // Necklace J Crew Factory (old) (similar)
Bracelet Macys (old) // Sandals Steve Madden (old) 

A Misa sighting in the window!

Top Michael Kors (old) // Skirt J Crew Factory // 
Necklace New York and Co (old) similar  // Bracelet Kate Spade (old) // Sandals Steve Madden (old)

Misa photobomb 2
Dress J Crew Factory (old) // Belt Michael Kors (old) // Necklace J Crew (old)
Sandals Tommy Hilfiger // Bracelet C Wonder (old)

What did you wear this week?
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Love that blue dress in the second picture! Misa's photo bombs are too cute :)

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first dress!! You are stunning :)

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've truly got such great style! Totally wanting your closet!

    http://pinchingpenniesprep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! If you're ever looking for a gorgeous handmade leather bag check out www.karlavargas.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love weekly outfits! I am totally obsessed with dress #1, it's so classy. And my favorite outfit I wore this week was my embroidered tunic and bright red shorts from j.crew.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo