Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New Recipe: Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork

So heres the deal, if I could eat one unhealthy meal for the rest of my life I would choose pulled pork. It's one of those things I always treat myself to whenever I go out to dinner and I have really wanted to try and make it at home but I never got around to it. However, my friend Meg told me that her mom makes the best pulled pork around and after she sent me a picture of it, I knew I had to share the recipe with you guys. Oh and did I mention that it's only 3 ingredients and requires no work whatsoever, score! Plus with all the upcoming barbecues and summer picnics this would be a great dish to bring to a party.
Ingredients:
  • 1 full pork loin
  • 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
  • 1/2 bottle of water
Directions:
  • Combine pork, bbq sauce and water in the crock pot.
  • Cook on high for 4 hours.
  • After the 4 hours, take the pork out and shred it with a fork.
  • Enjoy!
**Thanks again Meg for sharing this recipe, I can't wait to make it!**
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. seems yummie! xo

    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pulled pork too!! And I am not a very good cook myself, so the fact that it only takes 3 ingredients means I probably can's mess it up too badly! Thanks for sharing!

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I loved pulled pork! I also love how simple this is and that it's in the crock pot!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good! I love barbecue!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I love pulled pork, too :) This recipe looks like a winner!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo