Sunday, July 13, 2014

While I'm Away...

Happy Sunday Friends!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I'm still in Cape May until Wednesday so pardon my absence from blogging for the next few days, I really wanted to step away from the computer for this trip and focus on spending time with my family. I made a promise to myself that I would never blog while on vacation and instead, live in the moment. I do however have a scheduled recipe for Tuesday so you'll be able to check that out. So I hope you all have a fabulous beginning of the week and I'll be back on Thursday.


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. enjoy your trip! you have to take breaks sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just in Cape May earlier this month! Great place! Enjoy your vacation and family time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have the best time! Vacations are the best and so necessary. Can't wait to hear all about it!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo