Friday, July 4, 2014

Fourth of July Favorites

Happy Fourth of July!
I'm really looking forward to today since July 4th has always been one of my all time favorite holidays. Today will be spent lounging by the pool and eating my weight in hamburgers/hot dogs following by even more celebrating tonight with friends. We plan on going to a local bar that overlooks the Albany fireworks, hopefully avoiding as much traffic as possible.
I hope you all have a safe July 4th and a fabulous long weekend. Don't forget to take a moment to remember the reason why we have this independence day in the first place. This holiday is a great time to reflect on things we are thankful for. 
Let Freedom Ring!

I wanted to share this throwback picture of my girlfriends at a Fourth of July party last year. My friend Meg throws an 'America' bash every year in her backyard at one point during the summer. We will make any excuse to have a themed party. 


What are your Fourth of July plans?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Have fun at the bash!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th girly! I have no plans this year, maybe just hang by the pool if the weather is nice!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photos of you are your friends, hope you had a great 4th, Alex! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo