Saturday, July 12, 2014

Weekly Outfit Recap

Hi friends!
If you're reading this right now I'm most likely in Cape May (10am arrival). So while I'm soaking up the sun on the beach I will share with you my outfits for this week and hopefully by next weeks posts I'll be rocking that ocean sun glow!

Skirt Banana Republic (old) // Top J Crew Factory (old) // Sandals Steve Madden (old)
Necklace Macys (old) // Bracelet J Crew (old)

Misa hates that she's not the star of these weekly outfit posts...

(After seeing this photo I immediately called to make an appointment to get my hair cut, I'm starting to look like a Duggar.)
Dress J Crew Factory (old) // Necklace Macys (old) 
Arm Candy Bracelet Kate Spade // Sandals Chinese Laundry (old)

Top Ann Taylor // Skirt Ann Taylor (old) // Bracelet Kate Spade (old)
Sandals Steve Madden (old) // Necklace Dogeared

Skirt H&M (old) // Tee J Crew // Necklace Ralph Lauren (similar)

Are you doing anything fun this weekend?
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I still am obsessed with your glasses.... They look amazing on you!!!
    -Anna :)
    www.undeniablyanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits this week Alex! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfits! You're necklace is the first picture is so pretty! :) xo

    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits! Loving that we have similar style :) Hope you are having a blast on your vacation!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top outfit! Hope you have a lovely vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo