Saturday, August 31, 2013

Kate Spade Labor Day Sale

       I am so excited about all the Labor Day sales this weekend. I'm hoping to get out at some point and score some end of summer deals. Even though summer is coming to a close, I'm hoping the weather will continue to stay nice for awhile so I can wear some of the summer deals I hope to pick up this weekend. One of the deals I am most excited about is Kate Spade. If you have a Kate Spade outlet near you, you need to drop all of your Labor Day plans and head to the outlets. Everything in the store is 40% off, plus an additional 20% of handbags. ANDDDDD if you have your student ID you'll get an additional 15% which basically means you'll be robbing Kate Spade and getting things for dirt cheap.

     Don't forget to check online for Labor Day sales as well. I'm hoping to score something from C Wonder's online store because I don't have one near me. Sigh... I really need to hit the lotto, there's so many great fall trends that I need in my closet.


Who wants to take a trip to the outlets with me this weekend?!
What sales are you looking forward to?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for telling me about this! I will definitely be headed to my Kate Spade outlet!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no clue Kate Spade was having a sale! Thank for Sharing!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for this! I hope I have some time for shopping!!! :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute
    Twitter |Bloglovin|Instagram|Pinterest 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate Spade is one of my fave handbag designers! I wish I lived near an outlet though. Thanks for the post :) Hope you can check out my blog.

    --Mari

    bluchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo