Tuesday, August 6, 2013

FYI Kate Spade Surprise Sale

    Every couple of months Kate Spade does a close out of all their old items to make way for their new line. It's the perfect time to stock up on Kate Spade accessories and bags because everything is super discounted and they have a $5 flat rate shipping, which is pretty awesome. So even if you don't decide so buy anything, please go check out the sale and admire all the great stuff, but go quickly because by the end of the sale mostly everything will be sold out! This is not the time to be wishy washy on a purchase.
      I've had my eye on the Evening Belles April Clutch for awhile now, and I'm debating whether or not to take the plunge because it looks like its not going to get any cheaper. I'm typically not a small bag person, I prefer my purses to be luggage size so I can carry my life around in them so when I do use a clutch to go out with friends I need it to be large enough to hold typically 4 things: money, ID, iPhone and my glasses case. My glasses case is the reason I need my clutches to be a little bigger in size, which is why I love this clutch because it's giant size.


Happy Shopping
xoxo


1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo