Sunday, August 18, 2013

Kate Spade at HomeGoods

       I was wandering around HomeGoods this weekend and I came across two different Kate Spade Duvet Cover sets for super cheap! I didn't end up buying them because I couldn't decide which pattern I liked better (and I wanted to save my money for the big Lilly Pulitzer sale). Since I would be buying the Full/Queen set it would only come to $40 and the pillow cases for a set of two were $14. I would still have to buy a sheet set, though. Although I liked the bright pink and orange pattern I thought the lavender and grey pattern was really simple and different. 

       Too bad they didn't have the Live Colorfully pillow or I probably would have convinced myself to get the set. Home Goods had so many cute accessories for the home for a bargain, and I definitely will go back next time I'm looking for new sheets!
Which duvet set do you like better?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these; and what a good price too :)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with these! I had no idea Home Goods sold Kate Spade items!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TJ Maxx sells her bedding now too! I love the pink/grey combo.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo