Saturday, January 31, 2015

Weekend Links

I don't know about the rest of you but last week was a struggle for me. Between planning baby showers, new work projects, picking up my new car and plenty of snowstorms I was exhausted come Friday afternoon and was looking forward to a few days away from the office. I'm hoping to get all my errands done today so that I can relax and pig out tomorrow just in time for the Super Bowl!

Weekend Links:
  • I've been hoping to see as many Oscar movies I can before they air and yesterday I went and saw American Sniper. It's the heartbreaking true story of Chris Kyle, a Navy Seal and American hero who did amazing things for our country putting his life in danger during four different tours to the Middle East. I highly recommend seeing the film which is intense, heartbreaking and inspiring. You can also check out the People Magazine interview with Chris' widow discussing her love for her hero husband. 
  • Looking to try yoga but find it intimidating? This Undeniable Report beginners guide will have you mastering your downward dog in no time. 
  • Only a few days left to enter this Walt Disney World Sweepstakes to win a 4 night, 5 day vacation to Walt Disney World including an overnight stay in Cinderella's castle!
  • A new Bachelor podcast is up recapping last weeks antics... does anyone else think that Ashley I. is stealing all the screen time just because she is CRAZY?!
  • Did you check out how I styled my new buffalo plaid vest that I wore last week? It's very versatile and keeps me nice and warm.
  • Excited for some of your favorite shows to return from hiatus after the long winter break? Check out these scoops about the upcoming seasons including the return of the Walking Dead, How to Get Away with Murder and Orange is the New Black. 
  • How cute are these Fruit Striped Loafers from Tuckernuck?! They are at the top of my spring wish list and have me craving a tropical drink on the beach! 
  • I have been counting down the days until Game of Thrones returns for season 5 and they finally released the trailer for the upcoming season. Sandsnakes! Khaleesi! Littlefinger! Oh My!
What are you up to this weekend?
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I looove the vest! Its sooo cute!!
    Looks fantastic!

    xoxo Colli || TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking out basically all of these links! Hope your weekend is going well!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a great list of to-dos. I simply love these fun tag posts.
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    http://www.icynosure.in/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo