Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Thoughts + Weekend Recap So Far

Want to know the best part of this Sunday? The fact that I have tomorrow off for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. I always enjoy my lazy Sundays but always start to dread going to work the next day, so today is the best of both worlds. Plus the Hunger Games is on ABC Family so I'm in my happy place.

This weekend so far...
  • Friday night I got dinner with my friends Meg and Dana at Brown's Brewing Co. We had all intentions of staying out in Troy after dinner, meeting up with other friends and grabbing drinks but after dinner we all decided to forgo a late night out and instead go back to Dana's to hang out. We ended up changing into sweatpants, drinking (spiked) coffees by the fireplace and watching Pocahontas (throwback!) on Netflix. It ended up being such a great Friday girls night.
  • Saturday afternoon I took some blog pictures outside since it was finally sunny out, I seriously can't wait for it to be warmer so I don't have to freeze while taking these photos. Post-photos I did some serious cleaning. My closet was bursting with clothes and I needed to take some time and re-organize it so I could actually see what was inside it.
Misa hates when I do puzzles because my attention isn't on her..
  • Saturday night I stayed in and it was glorious. I started a new puzzle (my latest winter obsession), watched Chelsea Handlers Netflix Special (highly recommend it), and made homemade pizza for dinner. 
  • Tonight I'm trying a new recipe for dinner--- either crock-pot mac & cheese or a mushroom goulash, which one should I try?!
Additional Weekend Links:
  • Since Christmas my shopping has been at a minimum and when I have bought stuff, it's all been pretty cheap. I am however starting to look at spring items for my trip in March. I've decided to buy a new Triangl bathing suit (because I HATE the new VS collection) and I'm debating between this one or this one, thoughts?
  • I know I said I wouldn't be buying any more winter items but this lambswool Fair Isle Sweater is on sale for $24 and I feel like I can't resist...
  • I finally got around to printing my Costa Rica and Disney World pictures! Currently Winkflash has a deal for 12 cent prints with free shipping, it only cost me $4!

What did you do this weekend?
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love the Triangl Poppy suit! Those colors would look beautiful on you :) Enjoy your day off tomorrow!!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I do have a puzzle at home right now too. 1500 pieces and they all look similar. Its a world map. Quite tricky :D

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect quote!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo