Thursday, January 8, 2015

Berry Merry

First of all let me first start off by saying I took these photos on New Years Day and since then we have been hit with snow and below freezing temperatures. Boy am I glad that I forced myself to take some pictures last week because I really would have been cursing myself if I had to go out in these arctic temperatures all for the sake of blogging. 
Anyways, I still haven't heard any news about the condition of my car. Basically I'm waiting for the insurance company to make their way to Massachusetts to inspect it and determine if it can be salvaged (fingers crossed). I'm typically a pretty optimistic person so I'm hopeful that my car only suffered major cosmetic damages and that my back wheel that was deflated didn't have addition damage. I should know by the end of the week the condition of my poor car though. On the plus side I'm finally starting to feel less sore from the crash. Those first few days were rough and my neck was aching but it's definitely starting to heal itself and despite my nasty looking bruises, I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. I think by next week I will be as good as new (and hopefully back to driving my car). Of course this was the coldest week in a long time and I was desperately missing my automatic car starter during the morning, ugh. 
On a fashion related note--just because it's winter doesn't mean you have to stick to boring neutrals for the next few months. I'm a huge fan of bright colors and patterns, they're an instant mood booster and a good reminder that it won't be cold forever. I received this top as a Christmas gift and its long enough to be worn with jeans or with leggings, so I will definitely get a lot of use out of it. 






Top (Currently on SUPER SALE!) // Jeans
Boots INC, old (similar) // Geometric Ring // Bow Ring
Bag Fossil, old (similar) // Necklace J Crew Factory, old (similar)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit!!! great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is awesome! Beautiful outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo