Thursday, January 29, 2015

#NavyOrNothing: Michael Kors New Arrivals


While at the mall on Saturday (I know me at the mall, shocking) I wandered into our new Michael Kors to browse because I was instantly drawn to their window displays because they were full of navy pieces! For years I've searched endlessly through the seas of brown and black handbags for the perfect navy leather bag and it was impossible to find. I couldn't find navy leather ANYWHERE, so when I saw that Michael Kors released several new handbags in navy I jumped for joy because my prayers had been answered! 
In addition to several navy tote and cross body bags, there were a ton of new arrivals for spring with a navy theme. My personal favorite is that amazing navy leather motorcycle jacket that has made it to the top of my wish list, again how often do you come across a navy leather jacket?! Although these new arrivals are full priced now, I have no doubt they will be going on sale soon (plus Lord & Taylor and Macy's always have sales on Michael Kors) so I'm hoping to grab a couple of these new pieces before spring arrives.

Striped Ponte Dress // Dillon Embossed Leather Satchel // Lea Leather Satchel

Which new arrival is your favorite?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love Michael Kors!!!

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all such great stuff! the bags are gorgeous!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all Michael Kors! those tops are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never resist a good navy and white combo! Love this collection!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo