Saturday, January 17, 2015

Weekend Links

Happy Saturday!
It's Saturday morning when I'm writing this and I'm sitting here debating whether I can will myself to go outside and take blog pictures today. It's currently 10 degrees outside, but when you look out the window it sunny and beautiful which would be perfect for photos... if only it was a little warmer. So while I attempt to convince myself to go outside in this, I will share with you some weekend links.
  • Just printed out my History in High Heels free 2015 desk calendar and I'm excited to hang it up in my cube at work. 
  • My minestra recipe is up on the Undeniable Report. If you're currently residing in these freezing temperatures like I am, this is the perfect dinner recipe to warm your insides up.
  • I'm pretty sure Mindy Kaling is my spirit animal and if you haven't read her book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" or watched her show The Mindy Project, you're really missing out. She recently gave an interview with Good Housekeeping where she discusses her late mother and her views on dating and marriage that is definitely worth a read.
  • I want this bag in case anyone wants to buy me a gift...
  • The only thing getting me through this awful winter is award season! Entertainment Weekly recently had two of their writers: one male and one female grade the Golden Globe Fashion, which dresses were your favorite? Also speaking of awards, the Oscar nominations are out! Is there actor/actress or film that you thought got snubbed?
  • The Tuckernuck 2015 resort collection was released this week and it has me dreaming of beaches and margaritas. I'm currently coveting these tortoise moonshine sunnies, this blue stripe capri top and this pretty printed blue dress.
  • I'll be spending St. Patricks Day this year in St. Maarten and we've all decided to celebrate at Harmony Night which is apparently the Mardi Gras of St. Maarten... even more debauchery to ensue. Has anyone else ever been?
What are you up to this weekend?
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that blog planner is just gorgeous! I need one. That tory burch bag is perfection. Love it!

    xx Janelle
    Styles & Prints

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog planner!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your links! Your minestra recipe is to die for!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Golden Globe fashion was so glamorous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try that recipe! I love that bag too!!! :) Hope you werent outside freezing for too long!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo