Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Thoughts + A Weekend Recap

Oh Sunday, we meet again. You offer a day of relaxation but also a reminder that tomorrow is Monday, yuck. Alas, we just have to make it through this week and then we get to enjoy a nice long weekend!

A quick weekend recap:
  • Friday was my day off so I did a little shopping at Target, see tomorrows post for details and went to lunch at Saati a deli in my area. I've wanted to try it for awhile now but kept forgetting about it but it was fabulous. I totally recommend it to all my 518 readers because they had a huge menu of fresh deli meats and homemade soups... definitely 100% better than a chain sandwich shop like Panera.
  • I spent my Saturday afternoon furiously working on a new puzzle. It's a winter project that I like having in the house to work on whenever I have a free moment. We ended up finishing it on Sunday and now I'm looking forward to starting another one.
  • Saturday night I got drinks with a few friends at a local bar. It was freezing outside and I really didn't want to leave my house but I'm trying to be better about forcing myself to do things even when the weather is cold... I tend to want to hibernate which isn't a good quality to have.
  • Sunday I went to the mall for a bit but wasn't impressed with the selections. I did buy a new pair of shoes that I'll show you tomorrow.
  • Currently I have corned beef and cabbage cooking in the crock pot and I'll be enjoying it while watching the Golden Globes tonight (yay!)
What did you do this weekend?
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. So lovely to read :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you have the patience to complete puzzles. Great job!

    Jessica xo
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crock pot cooking and the Golden Girls!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo