Saturday, January 24, 2015

Weekend Links

Happy Saturday!
Sorry for the belated post, I had the busiest day running errands and shopping for a new car (more on that later!)! On top of a busy day, we also got a couple inches of snow which I'm not too pleased about. So I'm finally settling in to give you guys a few weekend links to check out.
  • How are your New Year's Resolutions coming? If one of them was to learn how to cook then you should definitely check out this Undeniable Report article written by Michaela. She provides some great tips and tricks that will have you channeling your inner Martha Stewart in no time!
  • I ordered my Warby Parker At-Home-Try-On-Kit which includes some of their new spring arrivals. I'll be posting photos next week to get your opinion on which frames look best.
  • Has anyone read I Didn't Come Here to Make Friends by former Bachelor contestant Courtney Robertson? Since the Bachelor kicked off a few weeks ago, I've been in full Bachelor mode (spoilers and all) and I want to check out Courtney's book where she reveals all the inside scoop and dirty little secrets of the hit television show. 
  • Speaking of reality television, Survivor announced it's new cast this week. Sigh. Another season I didn't get cast on... maybe it's a blessing in disguise.
  • Have you checked out francesca's new spring arrivals? Today I picked up this gorgeous swim cover-up for my trip in March. I think it would be perfect for our catamaran trip on the crystal blue seas. 
  • This has been a rough couple weeks for fashion lovers. First C Wonder decides to shut its doors for good and yesterday Gap announced that it's shutting down Piperlime. On the bright side, I'm hoping they'll have some awesome going out of business sales. 
What are you reading this weekend?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I printed off that calendar too! I need to channel my inner Martha Stewart... Hope you are having a great weekend!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my UR article Alex! Can't wait to see your glasses!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that phones case! Its sooo cool!!!
    xoxo Colli
    Ps. Do you like sleek or wavy hair? Win a Philips Mulitstyler, worth 100 EUR, flat iron + curling wand in 1 device!!
    Enter now here, looking forward to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe C Wonder and Piperlime are shutting down! We're losing Target in Canada too :( On a happier note though, I just love your calendar with the outfit illustrations!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo