Monday, January 19, 2015

Take a Walk on the Wild Side

Oh this is a happy Monday indeed because the office is closed!
Instead of spending my day in the (always glorious) Taxation and Finance office, I will be grabbing lunch with my parents at my new favorite local deli, Saati

Outfit Details: I bought these Kate Spade leopard pants last year when I was visiting the Manchester Outlets in Vermont. I originally saw them on the Kate Spade website with a hefty $250 price tag and spent my days daydreaming about them knowing I would never spend that much for a pair of pants, let alone leopard ones. However, when I visited the Kate Spade outlets months later they were hanging on the clearance shelf for $40. I was shocked because they were still full price on their website but I didn't think twice to grab them. The funny part was there was only one pair of the leopard pants left on the shelf and they just happened to be in my size-- so I took that as fate and bought them. I loved pairing them with my favorite leather jacket and a basic black blouse.




Pants Kate Spade (newer version here) // Top // Sunnies
Leather Jacket Neiman Marcus (similar version here) // Necklace C Wonder, old
Booties ALDO (similar) // Clutch Kate Spade (similar)
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. How fun are those pants?!?! You look fantastic, lady!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chilly but happy Monday it is indeed. You're looking adorable.

    www.stylegonerogue.com (new post)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants were made for you!! And finding them on sale was definitely a sign they were meant to be. They look great on you and I love how you styled them especially with that fabulous jacket.

    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pants! Isn't it awesome when you find deals like that? It's like the universe NEEDS you to own them!

    <3
    kimberrleigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I worked at Kate Spade, I was obsessed with these pants, but for some reason they just didn't look great on me - I was so upset! You look amazing, love how you styled them!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love printed pants but I have no idea if I could ever pull them off! I love them on you though! And I am positive it was fate that you got those! :) :) Happy MLK day!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was definitely fate!! I'm not much of a print girl--but I highly admire your fashion sense!!

    Elleosophy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love when things work out like that! I'd be worried I couldn't pull these off, but you look great in them!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo