Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015

Happy New Year Friends!
It's crazy to think another year has come and gone. Personally, I've never been someone who makes a lot of New Years Resolutions, mainly because I believe in goal setting all year long not just in the beginning of the year. I think the main thing I want to focus on is doing what makes me happy. Obviously it's important to have a good balance between work and play but in general I want to make sure that I take more adventures, try new things and make new memories. Today I'll be recovering from my quick trip to Syracuse and most likely taking down the Christmas decorations (insert sad face here). 
I'm really looking forward to sharing another year with all of you and I hope you have healthy new year that is filled with many happy memories for all of you.

What are your resolutions for 2015?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Alex! Can't wait to follow along with Monster Misa for another year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Happy New Year, love!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to follow along for another year!!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo