Friday, July 3, 2015

Weekend Reads

Happy Friday! 
The holiday weekend is finally here. 
I'm looking forward to spending it with family and friends.

Weekend Reads for your viewing pleasure:
  • Planning on taking a summer vacation somewhere special? Ashley from History in High Heels has 10 Tips for Traveling in Style that will help you pack your suitcase accordingly.
  • Summer can be an expensive time for me since I'm always out and about, which is why I loved this Everygirl article that discusses 7 Money Mistakes to Avoid Making in Your Twenties.
  • Hosting a 4th of July party this weekend? Here are 20 festive desserts you can make to wow your guests.
  • My new favorite sleeveless shirtdress from J Crew Factory is on sale this weekend!
  • I'm a bit of a Harry Potter nerd and I totally geeked out when I heard there would be a play called Harry Potter and the Cursed Child opening up in London next year. Of course Buzzfeed responded by coming up with their own list of Harry Potter Productions that NEED to happen. Don't tell me you would watch an Netflix series following Snape's time in Hogwarts.
  • I love these rope bracelets from Lilli and Tori, they come in so many bright colors and would be great for layering with other bangles. 
  • I'm a little obsessed with Caitlyn Jenner and I'm having serious outfit envy. Check out some of her best looks from Pride last weekend, that shimmering rainbow skirt with the black blazer is stunning.
  • I really want these Ban.do office file set for my desk at work. The plain manila options are so boring but this would spice up my office design.
  • Going to see the fireworks this weekend? Check out the Travel Channels list of the best places in America to witness fireworks and celebrate our independence. 

What are you up to this weekend?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo