Monday, July 27, 2015

Nautical Wear

Another week, another Monday...
I'm writing this post on Sunday since it's quite cloudy so my plans of sitting in the sun have been squashed. It's probably for the best though because I can sit here and get a ton of blogging done for the week and I can't enjoy Harry Potter Weekend on ABC Family (am I the only one who watches this every time it's on TV, I can't get enough). 

Side note: I'm looking for some advice from my readers for products to use that can replace ironing. This morning when I woke up I set aside all the outfits I am going to wear to work this week and then ironed all of them so I don't have to do it later this week. While I was doing it I realized how much I despise ironing clothes and was looking if there was any alternative. I've hear some people use steamers, but isn't that still the same difficult process and does it really work as well as an iron does?Hoping you all can give me some products that can eliminate ironing from my weekly routine. 

Anyway, I've still have a few outfits lined up from my trip to Cape May that I can share with you this week. Basically my entire Cape May evening wardrobe that I packed involved some type of nautical stripe. This eyelet top I'm wearing is actually a tee shirt but the front eyelet design makes it look dressier than it actually is.






Skirt // Top // Sandals
Sunglasses Kate Spade Outlet (similar option here)
Bag Kate Spade, old
Jewelry, all old
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt. I feel like you could pair it with so many different colors and tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous look, girlfriend! I hate ironing clothing, as well, so I like to hang mine in the bathroom when I shower. I usually still have to iron them, but it does take a lot of the wrinkle out and makes it easier!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo