Thursday, July 2, 2015

Red, White & Blue

I am very much looking forward to this holiday weekend. Even though I don't have a long weekend off from work (they decided to give us an extra day of vacation time in lieu of a long weekend) I plan on treating this weekend as a mini vacation. I'll be housesitting for the next 5 days for my aunt and uncle while they are away which means I'll have the pool to myself! So most likely you will find me pool side with a drink in my hand for most of the next few days. 
In addition to housesitting, I get the pleasure of watching their dog Nigel. Now, I'm no stranger to big dogs as you know. Misa is quite large and in change at 80 pounds and she is my partner in crime, however Nigel is a whole new beast to take on because she weighs in at a whopping 140 lbs! So despite making Misa very jealous, I'll be snuggling up to a new friend for the next 5 nights. 





Hat ALDO, old (love this option) // Necklace JC Penney, old (similar)
Sunglasses Kate Spade Outlet, (similar option here)
Bracelets, gift // Bag Michael Kors, old (similar here)
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You are so lucky you get to house sit a house with a pool! Especially now that it is so warm out. What kind of dog does your Aunt and Uncle have? My Bullmastiff weighed around 120-130 and my mom's Bullmastiff weighed around 140-160.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress and outfit on you! You look fabulous! Cheers to a great fourth weekend!

    KK @ www.preppypinkcrocodile.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo