Monday, July 13, 2015

Last Years Vacation Wear

As you read this I am probably sitting in a beach chair, soaking up the sun, and watching the Cape May waves break in front of me. Not going to lie, it's my happy place and it's so nice to have a break away from the office and spend time outside. So in honor of my week in the sun, I decided dedicate today's post to last years trip and my outfits I wore. I'm hoping my tan will be just as good, if not better than last years!







Do you take an annual trip somewhere special?
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love that first Kate Spade purse!!! I so need a vacation right now. Growing up, we almost always took a trip to Ocean City, MD, The Maryland Zoo, and/ or The National Aquarium every year.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely miss the beach - I love that we went early in the summer but I also hate it! Maybe I'll take a trip down to Gulf Shores before the summer is out. :)

    <3
    kimberrleigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these looks. Hope you are having fun on your trip!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo