Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Linen and Things

I've been investing in a lot of linen dresses this summer. Despite the fact that they're a pain in the butt to iron, they're super lightweight and comfortable. Plus they are the perfect amount of "dressy" I'm looking for in a summer dress. I ended up wearing this dress on our last night in Cape May. It was perfect for walking around town and I was able to pick up some last minute items before we packed everything up and headed back to the 518.
I've been getting a lot of use out of my new striped bow bangle that I picked up at the outlets during Memorial Day weekend. Kate Spade always has really fun conversation pieces when it comes to jewelry and although at first they can be pricey, if you just wait a bit they almost always have a sale (or if you're lucky like I am you can head to your local outlet and pick up plenty of pieces for under $20!). Some of my current favorites is this mint bangle, this octopus ring and these gold seashell earrings.







Bag, Michael Kors (similar options here)
Belt Akira, old // Bracelet
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love this dress. The cut looks great on your and that pattern is so flattering.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress. I hate that linen always wrinkles so quickly too. Such a pet peeve of mine hahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so cute! I totally feel ya on the wrinkling ironing problem... no fun at all!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo