Friday, July 31, 2015

Catching Some Zzz's


I've been pretty vocal about my love of Aerie's swimwear line. Not only does it promote a great message of loving your real self, but they had so many cute styles this summer at a very affordable price. But today I'm here to talk about their equally fun sleep line. 
I'm sure I'm not alone in the fact that I tend to choose comfort over quality when it comes to my sleep options. I still have so many ratty old tee shirts that I grab when I'm ready for bed. But, Aerie's line brings the comfort while still having some personality. There are a variety of items for under $20 including a ton of printed boxer sleep shorts, the macaron print ones are my personal favorite. They also have cotton nighties that button up and can double as a light bathrobe to throw on in the morning. Aerie's new line has finally motivated me to throw out those old pajamas and invest in some new options that won't break that bank.

xoxo

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo