Friday, July 24, 2015

Weekend Links

TGIF
I can't wait for this work week to be over. The first week back in the office after vacation is always the hardest, right?

Weekend Links:
  • I highly recommend you check out J Crew's clearance section of their website. They've had some fabulous deals with everything in their sale section and additional 40-60% off with the code SHOPSALE. I was able to pick up this skirt in soft petal for $23 and this lace up tunic for $17! 
  • Speaking of sales, it's never too early to start looking at fall items. I was able to score this Top Shop faux fur vest during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.
  • The Hunger Games series is coming to an end and the new trailer was finally released!
  • Did you check out my post on the best places to eat in Cape May?
  • Last Thursday was National Hot Dog Day and it had me googling different ways to jazz up the dogs this summer. Here are a list of Easy Topping Ideas.
  • I'm headed to Chicago in less than two weeks so I loved Liz from Sequins & Stripes Chicago Summer City Guide!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. There have been so many amazing sales this month. It is so hard not to go shopping and the email alerts are tempting me but I am trying my best to not give in. I really need to watch my money so that I can use it for selling my house and buying my next one. And I cannot wait until The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 comes out!!!

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on the sales! I can never pass up a good deal!
    http://niknikstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo