Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Summer of Lilly




        Track season has started which means plenty of visits to Saratoga during these final months of summer. Every year my parents and I go up to Saratoga Racetrack in the early morning to have breakfast and watch the horses warm up. Then afterwards we head down to downtown Saratoga and do a little shopping before the races start. They have plenty of stores like Talbots (a favorite of my mother), The Loft, and Banana Republic but one of my favorite stores to browse (and daydream in) is the Pink Paddock. The Pink Paddock is a small boutique that carries all things Lilly Pulitzer!
         Now of course Lilly is super expensive and outrageous but they always have the best summer patterns and colors. All of the Lilly dresses seem perfect for a day at the races, or vacationing on a yacht in the Mediterranean. When I walk in there I feel like I could buy one of everything, if only my wallet would agree with me. However, they do have a large sale section in the back that does fall into my budget. This season Lilly has had some really amazing pieces and I think this year, I may save my money and buy the Tria Maxi dress that I've had my eye on for months.

                                       Here are some of my other Lilly favorites this year!


         
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo