Saturday, July 27, 2013

Seersucker Punch

       A couple of weeks ago I went to the Manchester Vermont Outlets to shop with my mom. They had a lot of cute stores that are not always in a typical outlet store (think Yankee Candle Outlet). I went into my first Vineyard Vines outlet there and they had a lot of fun preppy things. I especially loved their bright colored shorts and seersucker dresses. Vineyard Vines is having an online sale where they are getting rid of some of their summer collection for 40% off. Some of their stuff really isn't my style (I'm a little uneasy about having anything with a whale detail on my body....isn't that just asking for trouble?), but I saw a couple of skirts that would be fun for an office or lunch with friends. I'm seriously considering buying the navy striped skirt and the pink seersucker scalloped skirt. The pink one is unique and fun and could be paired with a variety of tops. Again, I would have liked the patchwork skirt so much more if it didn't have tiny whales on it, but its still unique.
     Which ones are your favorite?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo