Thursday, July 25, 2013

FYI: Sale

      I love J Crew's tee-shirts, they're super light weight and come in a variety of colors. But if you asked me my favorite part of the J Crew tee-shirts is that they are nice and long. I hate short tee-shirts that ride up your back when you sit down or bend over. Right now J Crew Factory store is having a "Tee Spree" where all shirts are 50% off ($13.00) for the next 2 days. You can purchase them online at the Factory Stores website or you can head to the outlets in person and stack up on basic tee's. If you make a trip to the outlets make sure you bring your student ID (or old student ID) because they will give you an additional 15% off your entire purchase.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo