Friday, September 20, 2013

What's in your Wallet?


       I love a good wallet. I am one of those people who keep so much stuff in their wallet, and every once and awhile I have to stop and clear it out because I'm guilty of holding onto receipts I don't need and coupons that have long expired. So long story short I need a big wallet that gives me lots of room to hold my crap. I've had my Kate Spade wallet for a couple years now and I really love it. There are lots of pockets and zippers and it helps keep me organized, however that doesn't stop me from browsing other wallets. I picked out 6 wallets that I really like, I think my favorite is either the blue Michael Kors wallet or the lime green Tory Burch. My wallet needs to be bright so I can easily find it in my purse, and I don't think I would have any trouble finding a lime green wallet in my bag!
       I totally think it's worth spending money on a nice wallet because you carry it around with you everywhere so you want it to be durable. Sometimes I even use my wallet as a clutch when I don't feel like packing a bag. 
Which one is your favorite?
Is your wallet as full as mine?

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. I really need to get a new wallet! I think I am gonna go with Kate Spade :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing! I have to clean mine out once every other week. I am loving the Kate Spade polka dot wallet.

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree its worth spending the extra few bucks on a nice wallet. I have the Kate spade polka dot wallet and I absolutely love it!

    jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Kate Spade wallet! Worth every penny!

    Ashley
    Historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use my wallet as a clutch too!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue Michael Kors wallet! I have one that I've been using for years - time to upgrade!
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post - I love the pink purse!<3

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww These are so cute i like th eneon-green one, just beacause it is really eyecatchy
    and the Polka dot one, so elegant

    I adore your blog, keep on doing this wonderful thing you do here.
    I had to follow you, you have a new fan now <3
    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! My names Kayby (I'm using my friends email) and my best friend Indi and I run a comedic fashion blog (we tried to appeal to as many people as possible). We just started, but we have a few blogs up I was hoping you could check out! Thanks! "Manhattan in Spring" blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the hot pink kate spade wallet! I'm currently using a rei sherpani wallet.... i think it's time for an upgrade ;)

    biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm currently in the process of shopping for a new wallet - love the purple Tory Burch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm exactly the same, I carry a ton of stuff I don't need! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pink Kate Spade one, I had to convince myself not to buy it as I had just been given a new one for my birthday!
    Charlotte x
    La Vie en Gâteaux

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo